Monday, March 30, 2015

MAYDAY! MAYDAY!

Alhamdulillah, on 14th March 2015, I am married to my one and only, Mohd Muzamel. Rasanya last update kat blog ni tahun lepas. Tup tup dah kahwin. Hahahaha

OK, so why I am posting something here because I want to let you all know about our site, Mel & Auni. Mel & Auni was made by Muzamel last year, to record everything yang kitorang lakukan bersama (because 90% of it is our first time doing it together!) or just about anything about both of us; for the sake of down memory lane and also tunjuk kat anak cucu. Gitu. Since kitorang kenal kat blog, makan blog jugakla tempat saksi semua benda. Ewah!

So, meh la singgah sambil sambil tengok apa cite kitorang sekarang kat sini!

Do click here -------> Mel & Auni

Please pray for our happiness, and may Allah bless us all. Love! XOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Auni, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)