Sunday, January 20, 2013

Let's Get Outta Here!

Well, actually, my winter break dah start almost a week dah now. Hahaha. Dari minggu lepas, all I did was watching movies, eat, having fun with friends, and tengok movie lagi, and makan, masak, and borak, borak, siap ada parti lagi with supersenpais. Yes! The supersenpais of Mansoura-Manchester Medical Programme, semuanya pass dengan jayanya alhamdulillah, or should I address them as DOCTORS now? They will be graduated this February! Awwww mesti happyyy dah habis belajar and grad!

Okay,alright. Let's get to the main thing here.

I AM GOING TO LONDON! Heehuu! Actually, tak ada perasaan sangat nak pergi bercuti ni. I guess, it is all because belum pack barang lagi, so belum terasa nak pergi mana-mana. So, today, all I have to do is pack my things. Musn't leave anything important behind. Like passport, camera, charger battery camera, my purse, and yang sekutu dengannya. Haha. Baju pun baru cuci tadi. So esok kering, boleh pack masuk bag terus.

I'm going to London with my housemates; Aina, Wani, and Zati. We gonna spend 9 days there, including to Conventry and Birmingham too. Plan had been made, hopefully everything's going smoothly :)

 Aiceh, kekunun preview lah sangat. Hahahaha

Okay that's enough I guess. I have to make a list "things-to-bring" now. Or else, tomorrow I will be running here and there, cari barang itu ini, last-last tertinggal. Hahaha. So, I think this gonna be my last post before I fly there. I will tell you my story there later, so wish us a safe and fun trip!

p/s: tadi ingatkan nak beli socks satu pair je. Sekali 3 for LE 10. Terus terpaksa beli 3 pasang.
p/s/s: Harap nanti tak snow and sejuk sangat kat sana.
p/s/s/s: Alhamdulillah, you are home safely. I am sure you had a lot of fun. :)
p/s/s/s/s: thanks Kelly bagi pinjam beg!