At first, I wanted to write a goodbye post lah kononnya semalam. But then, termalas pulak sebab layan Batman. Hahaha. Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! Yes, 2013 finallyyy hereee! Haha semangat pulak bertahun baru. Padahal bukannya kahwin ke tunang ke pun tahun ni macam ada beberapa orang kawan *ehem* kite *ehem*. Congratssss! Menghitung hari gitu. Hihihi. But siapa tak semangat tahun baru kan? At least lah, at least, semangat nak tengok fireworks? Tak? Okay tak. -_-" Hahahahaha. Eh banyak pulak gelak. Pfft.
First, I would like to thank Allah for giving me another chance to breathe in 2013. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Too many things I have been grateful for 2012. All ups and downs had taught me to be a better person. Senang cerita, 2012 mematangkan saya dalam banyak perkara. Pendek kata, semua aspek.
What 2012 had taught me?
1. Knowing that you have done your every best you can do, and leave it to Allah to take care of the rest just because He knows the best is TRUE. I always heard and calming myself with these words, but when it really happened to me, I feel loved. How Allah never abandoned us although we often abandoned Him.
2. Broke up with my ex. Well, let's get not too personal. What past is past. But hey, thanks. No seriously, thanks :) Thanks for taught me how to love and to be loved. Thanks for all the sweet memories. Thanks for the experience. Thanks for everything. For all my faults towards you, I hope you forgive me. And I always pray to Allah so you will find your happiness though we are not together anymore. I know you are happier and better now, and I am glad you are.
3. Friends. 2012 taught me A LOT about friends. Friends who are gonna stand by you no matter what happened. Friends who are always supporting you, and you know you always have their back. Friends who you cannot trusted your secrets and stories with. Just because they gonna sell it to others and talked behind our back. Friends who are nice in front but making up stories behind instead of asking directly. True friends. Fake friends. All learnt.
In front of Queen Hatshepsut Temple
Malacca with family
4. Went to Luxor, Aswan, Abou Simbel. A fantastic trip we had! Banyak belajar about zaman ancient Egypt. And also cuti-cuti with whole family kat KL, Genting and Melaka masa summer break hari tu. Yeay! Oh and also, family getaway kat Pandan Beach, Lundu. Hihi.
5. Met Mohd Muzamel. One of the best things that ever happened to me. I pray to Allah this gonna last forever. The way we met and everything about us, is beyond my imagination. And alhamdulillah, everything has been smooth till now. One of the best memories of 2012 :)
Muzamel at BBQ night with family. Well, I am not that short :P
6. Muzamel met my family for the first time. The fact that he planned everything even before summer break and flown over from Johor to Sarawak, just to meet my dad, I would say a brave gentleman indeed. And at the end of his trip, like he said to me, "Alhamdulillah, mission saya ke sini semua tercapai". And the fact that my family accepted him very well, is one of the things I feel grateful for.
7. Alhamdulillah, tak pernah lagi kena repeat paper or year.
8. Felt closer to Him :)
9. Few changes happened in family. Bapak dah jadi lecturer kat Institut Aminudin Baki and part-time lecture kat UNIMAS. Selalu ulang alik ke sana sini. And selalu jugak tengok macam tak cukup rehat. Abang berjaya masuk UNIMAS in Seni Halus. Mak makin busy and penat, tapi masih kuat! Adik-adik makin besar. Dan alhamdulillah semuanya pandai menyesuaikan diri dengan perubahan ni. Ainaa dah habis PMR. Alyaa tengah tunggu result SPM.
10. Datuk Fazlieza Merican, my datuk angkat since Form 1, telah kembali ke rahmatullah. Agak mengejut sebab tetiba je warded kat hospital, and 2 weeks after that dapat berita dah tiada. Semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat ke atas beliau. Al-Fatihah.
What I am looking forward for 2013?
1. My friends and I, pass all exams with good results. Then, all gonna proceed to our final year this September inshaAllah.
2. Trip to London this end of January will go smoothly.
3. Maintain and build, a good and better relationship with Allah, family, friends, people around me, and Muzamel. Walaupun takkan dapat puaskan hati semua orang, tapi sekurang-kurangnya buat yang terbaik.
4. Muzamel will be graduated this year, and I know he'll get a good job out there ;)
5. Be a better person than 2012!
6.Give more to people. Selagi masih ada masa and kudrat ni.
7. Expect less and worry less. Tak tinggal solat, and khatam Al-Quran lagi.
8. Can't think any more. Hahaha. Pendek kata, semuanya lagi better dari last year! :)
Oh btw, semalam tak celebrate mana-manapun. Duduk rumah je tengok cerita Batman. Ala yang The Dark Knight Rises. Tak perasan yang cerita tu saya tak tengok lagi! Entah macam mana boleh terlepas pandang. Pfft. Haha. So, that's all for the first page of 365. How about you? :D
p/s: Semester 9 exam this 13-15 January. Pray for all of us pleaseeeeee. Thanks! :)
p/s/s : On my study break right now. Menyeru semangat belajar. Fuhhh!