Sunday, November 27, 2011

My Baby Cacak

Today, I 've got a new baby. A cactus by the way. hihihi. His species name is Zebra Haworthia. And I named him Cacak. Hihi. Here's a little bit info of Cacak. Say hello to Mama's world, Cacak! :)

Name : Cacak
Common Name: "Zebra Plant"
Full Name: Zebra Haworthia
Native to : South Africa
Growth habit : Clump forming succulent 5" to 6" in height and width
Flowers : Yes, insignificant ( Awww I hope you will one day nanti! :P)
Temperature : Normal indoor temps.
Humidity: Not critical
Pests: Not usualy affected by many pests.
Lighting:

"Haworthia Zebra Plant" is one of our favorite plants. Their really easy to grow. They don't require much in the way of care or window space. They are the perfect low maintenance plant for the busy person.

Place your "Zebra Plant" is a sunny window... preferably a south facing window. Water it once every three weeks. Feed it 3 or 4 times per year... and your "Zebra Plant" will be very happy. As the plant matures, offshoots may appear around the base of the plant. Occasionally the plant will send a long thin flower spike from the center of the plant.


That's all about Cacak. And tomorrow, I'll try to find more untuk temankan Cacak kat luar. Nak carik yang macam ni!

Aaaaaaaaaa so colourfullll!!!

Comelll!

Hahahahaha. Nampaknya, I found my new hobby dah now. Gardening, at my small little garden outside. Kat balkoni tu je :)

p/s : sejukkk hari niiii burrrrr

p/s/s : thinking of having roses but susah sikit nak jaga. hum.

p/s/s: cepat cepatlah sembuh wahai handphone encik.


No comments: