sementara kepala masih pening lagi sebab banyak kot nak kena habiskan firakh masywi petang tadi walaupun satu rumah dah makan (rujuk post before ni), think of dropping something kat blog ni.
exam's around the corner. pernah rasa cam "ahh biarlah apa nak jadi, aku malas gilee nak layan benda benda belajar ni dah" ? i guess, semua orang pernah rasa macam tu bila dia dah sampai satu tahap tu. satu yang korang kene ingat bile korang dah rasa nak malas malas tu is, what is/are the reason(s) that you can hold on until this long. so, why stop now?? post ini sekadar sharing, coz for me, writing blog is a therapy. so, when i share something to motivate, it actually to motivate saye sendiri jugak.
ok, now, YOU, yes you. lets get started!
1. Think through a set of goals that sound like what you want, and try to be specific. The key to most motivation remains setting goals, but you can't just pick any goals. benda ni korang kene fikir betul betul and memang goals ni yang korang memang nak! contohnya, AKU NAK PASS EXAM NI SEBAB AKU TAKNAK BAZIRKAN MASA AKU DENGAN REPEAT PAPER/YEAR! (this is my goal actually >.<)
2. Make it general. Make it realistic. Jangan push sangat diri korang, nanti korang sendiri terpush-gedebuk, terus down gila gila gila. okay? have some time of fun, nanti korang akan boost up sendiri
3. Print out your family picture or the picture of your dearest and also print out your goals, then paste it onto your wall, or maybe just on the ceiling of your room where your eyes can see it when you want to sleep. ok yang ni paling senang and paling berkesan. because they are somehow a part of your reason why you nak berjaya, betol kan? and lagi satu, for example, korang print out words " EXAM KALI INI JAYYID JIDDAN MILIK AKU" or " TANAK REPEAT YEAR KAN? SO, GO FOR IT NOW!". these things will always akan dapat ingatkan korang.
4. Rely upon yourself for the motivation and the drive. Other people do not have and will never have the same vested interest in your success. Motivation and success is a function of habit. You must break your bad habit of procrastination, and replace it with one of good planning. The most successful people in the world aren't always the brightest, or the best looking, but no matter what other talents or gifts they have been blessed with, they have underpinning their self esteem a series of victories over tasks both large and small. This is how you learn anything in school, gain confidence dating, and everything else in life. Even if dah sebanyak mana kata kata motivasi awak baca, tapi you didnt take the action, sorrylah.
5. Don't just think that you're the best, prove it to yourself. Even if you kata, alahh last sem pun aku lagi sempoi lepak, dapat je pass exam, then jangan cakap aje, prove it to yourself! the power of change is in yourself! takkan nak pass je for exam kali ini plak, ye dok?
6. Reward yourself when you complete a part of your task, your mind will recognise this and you will want to do whatever you did to give yourself a treat more. macam saye pernah cakap kat post before this lah. bagi reward kat diri sendiri. this will make your brain automatically akan lebih bersemangat!
7. Read a lot of motivational stories or quotes or sayings. Serius, boleh motivate diri! Oprah Winfrey pernah berkata, The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work.” Dan Henry Ford juga berkata, "Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.”
8. and this one i selalu remind diri i. hehehe. This susah payah study wont go on forever. So, just get through it!