Thursday, May 20, 2010

Today Is A Beautiful Day. Put Up Your Smile! :)

"BOOMM!"
Pintu dihempas. Radio terus dibukak. Jangan main-main. Volume paling kuat tu. Sampai jiran sebelah rumah yang tengah sapu sampah pun dah hempas penyapu, singsing lengan. Badan terus hempap atas katil. Bantal pulak tutup kepala. The rest...you know yourself well.

Biasanya macam ni lah reaction kite bila ada masalah, bila geram, bila marah, bila macam-macam la yang tak puas hati. Kalau kecik dulu, memang lain lah. Nangis je terus. Lagi-lagi bila kita dah beli asikrim paddlepop yang kalerpul tu, baru jilat sikit, budak yang dok belakang kita dah grab. AMBOI. Nak, beli sendiri lah. grrrr ;)

Tapi sekarang dah besar kot. Takkan nak nangis depan orang kan. Bagi certain orang, maybe menangis ni menampakkan orang tu lembik, lemah. Yes, memang lah. Because when someone cry, they are in their most broken state. But, hey guys, let's look from other point of view.

Kalau kita rasa macam kita dah ada masalah besar gile, percayalah, ada lagi orang yang memang dalam bigger trouble. Kalau kita baru kena uji macam ni, ada lagi orang yang kena uji lagi teruk. For example, kalau kita rasa kita ada masalah ngan kawan kita, at least kita still ada mak bapak tempat kita nak ngadu en? Tapi camna pulak ngan orang lain yang kat luar sana yang dah takde mak bapak? Bukan takde tempat mengadu, bahkan tempat nak bergantung hidup pun dah takde.

Semalam dalam pukul 11pm macam tu, macam biasalah saya ni, dengan mata nak tidur tanak tidur, online-online la formspring, twitter, fb segala bagai mainan tenet ni la. Pastu kucai anta tweet. Link yang die bagi tu macam..ala kalau korang penah baca chicken soup for the soul, ha macam tu la. Web ni koleksi cite-cite yang BERI AKU HARAPAN or dalam kata english nya, GIVES ME HOPE. wah.

Percaya atau tak, I spent my 2 hours and lebih sikit kot,ngeheee, reading almost all the stories! And yes, left a deep impact on me. Seriously. This site sangat berguna ohkay kalau korang dalam keadaan sedih-sedih tak gumbira hilang senyuman anda rasa masalah satu dunia atas kepala korang and rasa macam dah down down down to the earth gila-gila.
It lift up my spirit. :)

60 seconds of sadness is one minute of happiness that we wont get back. So, kenapa perlu bazirkan? Life is beautiful. We not only get happiness from benda besar-besar hebat macam dapat cabutan bertuah ke, or dapat CGPA 4.0, but trust me, even little things do give us happiness.HOW?
I will share some of the stories from the web of givesmehope.com with you, some of it, the best from my point of view.
NAH! bacalah. You'll know.
Bace je. Tayah bayar. belanja saya makan sate kajang je bila saya balik malaysia nanti. tak banyak. saya nak 20 cucuk ayam, 20 daging, 20 arnab, 15 rusa. tu jeeeeee. *pelahap!! ;P*

1
Today I was at a store, a little boy asked the cashier if he could "buy the lottery." The cashier, knowing that he was not old enough, asked why. He said he wanted to win money to help his mom get better. His mom is dying from Breast Cancer. This kid, GMH.

2
My dad saw a homeless man digging through the trash. He offered to buy the man food. Once he had the food he thanked my dad and turned to leave. Dad said to eat with him. He almost cried. They ate & talked, and he tried to give my dad the only thing he had: a Beatles record.My dad and that man, GMH.

3
Today I was getting a salad for lunch at the Marche, a dining place at UVM. A boy left his spot in the long line just to follow me and tell me, "Your dress looks absolutely beautiful on you" . That boy made my day. Boys like him, GMH.

4
My best friend died in a car accident on his way to deliver me soup for my cold. Found in the car was also a bouquet of flowers and a card that read: "We've been best friends for the last 5 years. Now, let's be lovers for the next 50."

5
When my brother was born, he had brain damage from oxygen deprivation. My parents were told he would be mentally handicapped, and would probably never learn to read. My parents and I worked hard to teach him anyway. 15 years later, he's a normal sophomore in high school and in honors classes. He GMH.

6
I am a third grade teacher. Most kids come in with notes or messages written by their mothers in their lunch sacks.One little girl's dad left, and her mother abuses drugs. But her 12 year old brother never fails to write "I love you" on her brown paper bag. He GMH.

7
Last month my grandfather was taken to the hospital and given 24 hours to live. He survived another 3 days. On the 3rd day after being in a coma, before taking his last breath, he opened his eyes, pulled my grandmother in for a kiss and told her he loved her.

8
A guy I knew in high school would bring two dozen roses to school every Valentines Day. He would give one rose to each girl he knew that didn't have a valentine. He felt that every girl deserved to feel special. I was one of those girls. We've been married 3 years.

9
I suffer with depression and about a month ago I began to plan my suicide. On the day I was going to kill myself, I was walking out of my class in tears, and my teacher turned and said "We're all on your side. Hang in there." His small comment saved my life that night.

10
When my brother was 5, he fell off his bike and got a really bad cut on his knee. As he started to cry, instead of laughing at him, all the big boys started to tell him about all the times they fell and how cool it was to fall. My brother stopped crying and started laughing.

11
Today, I slipped on ice and sprained my ankle on my walk home from work. A young man in a wheelchair witnessed the incident and insisted on helping me. I ended up sitting on his lap as he wheeled me 8 blocks down the street to my apartment.


See what i mean?
Now, chant with me together.
Life is beautiful :)
...insyaAllah...

p/s : is it you or someone else asking me on formspring this morning?? haaa.. ;)
p/s/s : laa..rupenye bapak dah tukar bangunan tuisyen..hoho
p/s/s/s : ICDL oh ICDL...sape nak tolong antar and ambikkan? hee~ ;)



3 comments:

kz said...

number 2,4,8 and 11 will be my favs!=)

and now, this post BAH,
or wut we would say, GMH!
=DD

Anonymous said...

i like it!!:)

aunishbini said...

yeah
they always give me hope ^____^